Selena Gomez News
08-05-2011Selena Gomez Pictures
06-05-2011 Selena Gomez News
With a simple message on Facebook Selena ended the suspense. We now know that her new CD will be called Otherside!!
Selena also put up this lovely photo in her Facebook, but she didn't say anything about how it was related to the CD. Could this be the cover photo?
Sel is letting on more and more about her new CD. She talked about the new album in an interview with Terra. She said that the album will have a few songs in Spanish and that eventually she plans to make one whole CD in Spanish.
Selena also said that her favorite song apart from "Who Says" is "My Dilemma", which is a song that is pop rock with some techno.
Selena told Terra how she met Christina Grimmie, the singer from Youtube who will do the tour with her. Sel's parents saw a video by Christina and called her up! From there on out Sel and Christina became friends and then Sel asked her to come on tour with her as the opener to show off her talent. Nice!
Here's the video of the interview
Selena also put up this lovely photo in her Facebook, but she didn't say anything about how it was related to the CD. Could this be the cover photo?
Sel is letting on more and more about her new CD. She talked about the new album in an interview with Terra. She said that the album will have a few songs in Spanish and that eventually she plans to make one whole CD in Spanish.
Selena also said that her favorite song apart from "Who Says" is "My Dilemma", which is a song that is pop rock with some techno.
Selena told Terra how she met Christina Grimmie, the singer from Youtube who will do the tour with her. Sel's parents saw a video by Christina and called her up! From there on out Sel and Christina became friends and then Sel asked her to come on tour with her as the opener to show off her talent. Nice!
Here's the video of the interview
04-05-2011 Selena Gomez News
It is a great honor to get to host the MMVAs, and how do you think Sel is feeling about the challenge?
"I’m so stoked! A little nervous, I’m definitely a little nervous -- but I can’t wait. It’s going to be really fun." she said in an interview recently.
Sel will be hosting the event alongside someone who she has always admired: Lady Gaga. When asked if she has met the wild pop diva she said: " Oh, of course I’m a fan. I’ve never encountered her. I did walk past her at the MTV Music Awards and was kind of star-struck, I didn’t know what to do. She was walking quickly, I think they had to go perform, and I walked right past her and was like freaking out because she was wearing her [meat] costume, and it was cool to see her in person."
"I’m so stoked! A little nervous, I’m definitely a little nervous -- but I can’t wait. It’s going to be really fun." she said in an interview recently.
Sel will be hosting the event alongside someone who she has always admired: Lady Gaga. When asked if she has met the wild pop diva she said: " Oh, of course I’m a fan. I’ve never encountered her. I did walk past her at the MTV Music Awards and was kind of star-struck, I didn’t know what to do. She was walking quickly, I think they had to go perform, and I walked right past her and was like freaking out because she was wearing her [meat] costume, and it was cool to see her in person."
June will be a big month for Sel. She'll be the co-presenter of MuchMusic Video Awards, her 3rd album will come out, and her movie Monte Carlo will come out, and she will go on tour in the USA.
Sel also said on Facebook that she is making a Spanish version of the song “Who Says” 
Source: dose.ca
04-05-2011 Selena Gomez News
There are lots of stars who run from the camera when they are without make-up, but Sel is not one of them.
Sel says she has no problem seeing photographs of herself without make-up on:
“There is no doubt about it, I love wearing make-up, but there are days when it’s nice just to go natural,” she told Heat magazine.
Sel says she has no problem seeing photographs of herself without make-up on:
“There is no doubt about it, I love wearing make-up, but there are days when it’s nice just to go natural,” she told Heat magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment